Nozzles & Basin Nozzle Manifolds
Mazzei Mass Transfer MultiplierTM (MTM) mixing nozzles provide dynamic mixing under pressure, which results in high mass transfer. When used in conjunction with a Mazzei injector, these nozzles dramatically enhance system mixing and contacting performance. Mazzei MTM nozzles allow the delivery of treatment gases to any depth—all within a compact design with trouble-free operation and easy installation. Many models are available for various applications.
TAKE A LOOK BELOW AT HOW MAZZEI WASTEWATER AERATION WORKS. To view in Spanish, Click Here.
VIEW BELOW AN ANIMATION OF MAZZEI’S LAGOON AERATION TECHNOLOGY.
Mazzei MTM Mixing Nozzles Provide:
- Enhanced gas/liquid interface renewal
- Dynamic mixing under pressure for greater mass transfer
- Desired back pressure to the Mazzei injector
- Delivery of treatment gases to any depth
- Compact design for trouble-free operation and ease of installation
- Polypropylene (PP) construction for nozzles 3 inches and larger
- Polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) construction for nozzles 2 inches and smaller
- A wide range of models designed to match your application
Basin Nozzle Manifolds
Mazzei basin nozzle manifolds are part of the Mazzei venturi wastewater aeration system―an efficient, low-cost, quiet solution for increasing oxygen levels in wastewater. Wastewater is circulated through Mazzei injectors creating a vacuum to draw air into the wastewater. The aerated process water is then discharged back into the tank, basin, pond or lagoon through a nozzle manifold for additional oxygen transfer and mixing. Mazzei aeration runs on low operating pressure, has low installation cost and has no maximum depth limitations.
Discuss nozzle selection and system design with our engineering staff today!
Click for NOZZLE DATA & DRAWINGS