Mazzei makes wastewater aeration efficient, effective and economical with its venturi aeration system. Venturi aeration delivers dissolved oxygen economically to any depth, providing complete water aeration throughout lagoons, tanks or basins. It produces predictable, thorough aeration without the use of troublesome, expensive blowers or diffusers.
In the venturi aeration recirculating process, wastewater is pumped through one or more patented Mazzei® injectors, forcing air or oxygen to aspirate into the wastewater. The resulting gas-water mixture is then discharged back into the basin/pond/tank/reservoir/lagoon under pressure through patented Mazzei Mass Transfer Multiplier™ (MTM) mixing nozzles, which create microbubbles to maximize surface area for more efficient transfer into solution as the bubbles rise to the surface.
The venturi aeration system features a small footprint and safe operation with no moving parts other than a recirculating pump. Mazzei’s engineering staff assists with design and recommendations for each application based on treatment conditions and expectations. Contact us today to get started.
BENEFITS OF MAZZEI VENTURI WASTEWATER AERATION
- Whisper-quiet operation―no blowers
- Low system maintenance―no fouling and no blowers to maintain
- No limits on water depth
- Low operating and installation costs
- Easily adaptable for many applications―tanks, ponds, lagoons, basins, reservoirs
- Can be used to inject air or pure oxygen
- Resistant to corrosion, erosion and abrasion
- Energy-efficient oxygen transfer
- Alpha factor tested and validated (process water tested)
- SOTR tested per ASCE Clean Water Oxygen Transfer Protocol
Performance Data & Drawings
Find performance data and/or drawings on many Mazzei products including our venturi injectors.
Looking for more info about Mazzei products for the wastewater market?
Take a look at articles, technical papers, case studies and brochures, plus find videos and animations.