WASTEWATER AERATION WITHOUT BLOWERS
For more than 30 years Mazzei has been providing cost-effective, wastewater solutions for both the municipal and industrial markets. From odor control for tanks, basins and lagoons to reducing high BOD levels and increasing dissolved oxygen in even the most complex system, Mazzei gets results.
Mazzei makes wastewater aeration efficient, effective and economical with its patented AirJection® Aeration System. AirJection Aeration delivers dissolved oxygen economically to any depth needing complete water aeration. It produces predictable, thorough aeration without the use of troublesome, expensive, blowers or diffusers.
In AirJection Aeration’s recirculating process, wastewater is pumped through one or more patented Mazzei® Injectors forcing air or oxygen to aspirate into the wastewater. The resulting gas-water mixture is then discharged back into the basin/pond/tank/reservoir/lagoon under pressure through patented Mazzei Mass Transfer Multiplier™ (MTM) Mixing Nozzles for greater mass transfer in the surrounding water. Microbubbles then emerge and rise to the surface. The AirJection Aeration system enjoys a small footprint and safe operation with no moving parts other than a recirculating pump. Mazzei’s engineering staff assists with design and recommendations for each application based on treatment conditions and expectations. Contact us today to get started.
BENEFITS OF MAZZEI AIRJECTION WASTEWATER AERATION
- whisper quiet operation – no blowers
- low system maintenance – no fouling
- no limits on water depth
- low operating and installation costs
- Easily adaptable for many applications – Tanks, Ponds, Lagoons, Basins, Reservoirs
- Can be used to inject air or pure oxygen
- Resistant to corrosion, erosion, and abrasion
- Energy efficient oxygen transfer
- Alpha factor tested and validated (Process-water tested)
- SOTR tested as per ASCE clean water oxygen transfer protocol
● Odor control – Winery Lagoon
● Reducing high levels of BOD and odor control – Fruit Juice WWTP
● Solving odor control and high lagoon maintenance costs
● Eliminating odors in sewer for retail center
● In-line aeration provides dissolved oxygen to pressurized line
● Maintaining dissolved oxygen levels in high-solids effluent
● Solving lagoon odor and nutrient problem at packing plant
● Meeting ambient noise restrictions for municipal WWTP